NEWS


NW Advanced Formation Clinic - Sept 28 - 30, 2018

posted Aug 24, 2018, 7:52 AM by D. Andrew Soleimany   [ updated Aug 24, 2018, 7:56 AM ]

The newly formed Pacific & Mountain Northwest squadron of the Mooney Caravan invites you to our first NW Advanced Formation Clinic in Yakima, WA (KYKM) September 28 – 30, 2018.   More info can be found on the Training page.


Weather is always a concern... more so when you've got 60 other airplanes following you!

posted Aug 22, 2018, 5:21 PM by Maria Neboschick   [ updated Aug 22, 2018, 5:23 PM ]

Here's a terrific Oshkosh article that was written for Flying Magazine by our very own Mooney Caravaner, Pia Bergqvist. 
https://www.flyingmag.com/weather-wreaks-havoc-on-oshkosh-mass-arrivals

Save the Date: NW Advanced Clinic, Yakima, WA Sept 28 - 30, 2018

posted Aug 17, 2018, 6:22 PM by D. Andrew Soleimany   [ updated Aug 17, 2018, 6:23 PM ]

The newly formed NW Mooney Caravan squadron will celebrate its founding by hosting a clinic in Yakima, WA the weekend of Sept 28 - 30, 2018.  More details follow, including registration link.

LATEST MISSION TIMELINE

posted Jul 22, 2018, 12:24 PM by D. Andrew Soleimany

New timeline for 1730 arrival into Oshkosh.

NOT QUITE FINAL MISSION TIMELINE

posted Jul 22, 2018, 6:48 AM by D. Andrew Soleimany   [ updated Jul 22, 2018, 12:28 PM ]

Posted here: Not quite yet

Revised Mission Timelines

posted Jul 21, 2018, 1:55 PM by D. Andrew Soleimany

On Sunday July 22 the Mooney Caravan has two windows of opportunity to launch for Oshkosh.  Timelines for both windows are available in the link below.  Stay tuned for additional text notifications on Sunday as to which timeline will be put into effect.    Revised Mission Timelines


2018 Pilots

posted Jul 21, 2018, 12:14 PM by Maria Neboschick

Read a bit about the Mooney Caravan pilots who earned a spot to fly in the Mooney Caravan XXI. Visit the 2018 Pilots Page.

Mission Update

posted Jul 21, 2018, 12:06 PM by D. Andrew Soleimany

Mission Scrubbed for Today.  Plans underway for July 22.  Updates forthcoming.

Weather Delay / Safety Matrix

posted Jul 21, 2018, 8:04 AM by D. Andrew Soleimany

Stay tuned for updates as the Leads and operations team continue to evaluate the weather.  Crews should remain in place at the hotel until the GO decision is made.  In the meantime, review the Caravan Safety Matrix which is being used to make the Go/Delay decision.

1-10 of 57