NEWS‎ > ‎

Weather Delay / Safety Matrix

posted Jul 21, 2018, 8:04 AM by D. Andrew Soleimany
Stay tuned for updates as the Leads and operations team continue to evaluate the weather.  Crews should remain in place at the hotel until the GO decision is made.  In the meantime, review the Caravan Safety Matrix which is being used to make the Go/Delay decision.

Comments