Mission Update

Post date: Jul 20, 2018 7:20:26 PM

Caravaners please note:

Weather update - the likelihood of an on-time departure Saturday is slim due to weather. Although we will brief as scheduled at 0800, it is possible that departure will be delayed until later in the day. This means that if you miss the brief BUT arrive before actual departure, you will not be disqualified from flying with us.

The brief is on the website. (See 2018 Caravan Procedures page). Ensure EVERYONE reviews it BEFORE scheduled briefing tomorrow. Please do NOT push your personal minimums to get here today. Be safe.